Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Middle School Lock-in @ Roller Sports

Well, another lock-in has come and gone and so has a weekend of sleep deprivation. We had 73 middle school students this past weekend @ our lock-in! God blessed us with good fellowship and a fairly safe evening. I say fairly safe because of my one fall that could have been disastrous! Thankfully, the 2 6th grade girls that cushioned my landing did not have any long-term injuries.

Anyway, midway through the night we had a devotional where I felt led to present the Gospel. Praise the Lord that 3 students prayed to receive Christ! God is good and changing the hearts and lives of our youth @ BCBC. I think besides the bumped heads, cut legs, hurt arms, smooshed 6th grade girls by youth pastor, and many foot blisters, this year's middle school lock-in was a huge success! 3 more students were rescued and gloriously saved!

Rejoicing with all of Heaven,

Jeremiah