Thursday, December 20, 2007

Madelynn's first Christmas!


Last Christmas, Madelynn Joy was nothing more than a twinkle in her parent's eyes. This year she is not only here, but she is growing everyday! Her beautiful smile warms my heart when she spots her daddy across the room. Last weekend our sweet little girl cut her first 2 teeth! Barely 4 months old and she already has two sweet bottom teeth starting to poke through her new little baby gums. I was warned they grow up fast...and I guess I am beginning to realize how true that really is! We couldn't get her to smile for her first Christmas picture, but her sweetness still shines through. I guess this year she will be happy to get diapers, baby wipes, and chew toys under the tree and in her stocking, but I know it won't be long before she will ask for an ipod, cell phone, or something else expensive. Thankfully, this Christmas Kelli and I are blessed to have the sweetest and most beautiful baby girl who is content with a bottle and a clean diaper. Merry Christmas!

No comments: