Thursday, January 10, 2008

"A Little Bundle of Madelynn Joy"

Who would have thought that on August 18, 2007 God would have brought a little bundle of Madelynn Joy into mine and Kelli's lives? Every time she smiles, she lights up the room. Her joyful presence reminds me of our wonderful God who has richly blessed us.

Madelynn, Kelli, and I brought in the New Year at Myrtle Beach with Kelli's family this year. Madelynn's toes touched the ocean for the first time, and I really think that she is going to be a champion body surfer like her daddy one day! She also saw her first firework show at Broadway at The Beach. She just stared at the sky in innocent amazement.
I never imagined I could love a little precious life as much as I love my beautiful baby girl. I am excited to see all God has in store for her...

1 comment:

Christine Ashley said...

This is Christine (I have blogger too http://christineab.blogspot.com ). That baby is gorgeous! I miss you guys and can't wait to visit again!