Thursday, June 5, 2008

The Love of My Life


I know for several months I have shared and bragged on 2 of the many things that I love in my life: Madelynn Joy and my little Italian sports cars. Please don't be mistaken...Kelli, my wife, is truly the love of my life. Sometimes I just want to pinch myself to make sure that I am not in a dream. This August, Kelli and I will have been married for 4 years! However, I have known her for over 15 years! I remember telling my cousin when I first saw Kelli and her sisters, "Wow, Kelli is definitely the most beautiful." Who would have known that 12 years later she would be my bride? I am so blessed!
I have the most amazing wife in the world. She is the most fun, easy-going, lovable, and exciting person to be around. She loves the Lord and is full of life! Her joy is obvious, and her smile is the most beautiful I have seen. You can get lost in her big blue eyes, and her laugh is contagious. She never meets a stranger and loves each person she meets. She is truly one-of-a-kind, and I have the privilege of spending my life with her! God is so good. I love you Kelli! Thanks for putting up with me and for being the most incredible wife, mother, and friend a man could ever ask for.

1 comment:

JOY GARNER WHITT said...

And she adores you back, Jeremiah! Thank you for loving our daughter.