Thursday, February 7, 2008

WHAT??? I'm going to be a big Sister?


It's true!!! We are expecting again! I think the expression on Madelynn's face pretty much sums up our surprise. The new baby is due on September 10th, which will put Madelynn and her little brother or sister at 13 months apart. I guess we should say that she will be an older sister, because she won't be that much bigger yet. It is hard to imagine that 2 years ago, Kelli and I were not sure that we could have children. After months of testing, many tears, and many prayers, God has truly blessed us! The Oliver family is growing and we are excited to have so many babysitters! Hint...Hint... we will be calling all of you who have offered to watch Madelynn very soon!

2 comments:

Christine Ashley said...

Oh my goodness...congratulations Jeremiah! God is so good!

JOY GARNER WHITT said...

We couldn't be happier!!
OK, think twins!